[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 10, Issue 32

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 15:17:58 PST 2007

<snip> I appreciate it when folks of the Peerage and
Nobility and Grant level use
> their titles, because it helps newcomers not
make a social gaffe when
> corresponding or meeting folks for the first
time.<snip>

Yes I am guilty of promoting MANY people to ranks they
above and beyond their own due to my own snaffus
hehe....or even demoting on accident :( but most have
been polite and corrected my mistakes

thank you
((back to work being quiet now))

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Historian
Barony of Bjornsborg
Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't!