[Ansteorra] hello is there anyone out there

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Wed Feb 28 02:54:26 PST 2007

Thanks to you both, yes it is.  I was writing somewhere else about how I
hope to continue to have the husband I have for a very long time-I do so
hope we get to be old together.  There is something so sweet about old
couples, being able to have the same arguements for decades appeals to me.

Here's to having someone who makes your eyes twinkle,
Susan