[Ansteorra] ISO King Caonpy

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Sun Feb 4 19:26:58 PST 2007

The prices are not better, $535 for the one with windows and 2" pipe,  but about in line with some distributors but shipping is
either way expensive or they won't tell you until you order it.

Some online places have good prices, a little higher than some discount retail but with free shipping. We are looking into those.

We are looking for the best place to go get one without having to pay shipping.

The parts are also not expensive but those joints are 5lbs a piece and that adds up fast for shipping costs.

Thanks,
Claire