[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 15:01:11 PST 2007

There were many glorious items at Kingdom A&S this weekend and HE Radegund will be posting the results soon.  I would personally like to thank HE for the marvelous job of organization she did  as my deputy for this event.  Also, Don Iago who sat all day in a rather chilly gym doing data entry as first the artisans registered and then the scores came in.   My thanks also to the Shire of Rosenfield for providing us with thier hospitality on Saturday and to Mistress Rhiannon and HL Vara for stewarding the event.  I am, as always, proud to be an Ansteorran.
  gwyneth