[Ansteorra] Baby garb

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 15 17:08:04 PST 2007

My son is now 5, and what we currently use or him is breeks and a simple
T-tunic.  On days he doesn't want to wear that, or to dress it up a little,
we also have simple tabards to go over whatever he's wearing.  When he was
an infant we mostly went to summer events and it was basically a diaper and
t-shirt, and I carried him around in a cloth sling which allowed me to nurse
discretely.  He's hit the point where he wants his breeks and tunics to be
of the same material as Daddy's, so we buy extra material for whatever's
being made for Daddy. :)  Until he hits an age where he's insistent on a
certain style, we'll probably stick to breeks, t-tunics and tabards, as
children tend to be very rough on clothing.

Elizabeta