[Ansteorra] Off Topice Request

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 14:35:58 PST 2007

Joshua,

For a history buff... your research skills... are seriously lacking.

I suggest that before you inquire of this list further...
that you read all the articles linqed on this page...

http://hospitaler.ansteorra.org/newcomers.php

so that you can ask INFORMED questions...

rather than have random people do your research for you...

L DeerSlayer

Joshua McCoy <jdmccoy at nerdshack.com> wrote: Hi every one!  I have a request to ask everyone.  I am wandering if there is any that would or could aprentece me in midivel wepons and armor or put me in to contact with some one that would or could?

From,
Joshua