[Ansteorra] Rude behavior

ke5zw at wt.net ke5zw at wt.net
Tue Feb 20 09:23:57 PST 2007

LOUD CLAPPING!!!!

I am in total agreement with Count Gunther.

In an organization that honors its members with titles and awards for
their deeds and works, I take the honor of being entitled to add HL or Sir
or Mistress or Baron or their Royal Majesty to their name, VERY seriously
and it is not done for arrogance or showing off.

The folks in the SCA I know, that have been honored to add these titles to
their names have worked VERY hard for them, paid their dues and I am
honored to call them by their titles as part of being in the SCA and how
we do things.

Now......lets drop this thread as it is starting to degrade to undesirable
qualities.

Baron Niklas Vasilevich