[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

DonPieter at aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 22:15:47 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/22/2007 12:05:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ldeerslayer at yahoo.com writes:

I've  actually been wanting to bring this up for a while...

1. In your  opinion when is it appropriate to use Titles, Station, or Office
on a list  when signing an e-mail?

2. In your opinion when is it appropriate to  list Household affiliation
or Championships, etc on a list when signing an  e-mail?

L DeerSlayer

1. If the title, station or office is a "credit" or a "credential" for the
subject in which the writer is speaking on yes. Also some people just like
being  called Don, Sir, Lady etc.

2. I would only add "Queens Champion" if I was sending an email about
something rapier related that had to do with me being the QC. As for households?
Not unless the email had to do with something that house was doing like hosing
an event,running a silent auction, huge party at war... etc.

Don Pieter Rausch WSA,CR,AoA,QR Blah Blah Blah
Queens Champion to HRM Deanna.
http://www.aol.com.