[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Peter Holland pholland64 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 06:13:21 PST 2007

Look I was was taught a long time ago titles are good for court, and for
adding color to our dream.   I can see what Lorane(it is early sorry about
spelling) was saying, but I can understand the other points too.   If it
office related or the communication is on a subject (fighting, armor,
bardic, A&S, whatever) an appropriate title could or should be referenced
just to avoid confusion. But when push comes to shove I was taught good folk
M'Lord or M'lady should work for the highest and lowest of us for we are all
gentle folk, or we try our best.   That is my two cents (Free advice is
worth what was paid for it) Ld Svipdagr  FbBj, SC, Awarded Best Corpus:
Tourney of the Golden Stag La March Savage