[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:01:24 PST 2007

I'm pretty much in the "when it adds credence" category.  I usually have two
or three signatures, the first "JP" or "jp" meaning "just this dude's
opinion".

If you see "Sieur Jean Paul de Sens, KEM" (or some variation), that means
it's an "official" opinion of the Earl Marshal.

jp

On 2/22/07, L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've actually been wanting to bring this up for a while...
>
> 1. In your opinion when is it appropriate to use Titles, Station, or
> Office
> on a list when signing an e-mail?
>
> 2. In your opinion when is it appropriate to list Household affiliation
> or Championships, etc on a list when signing an e-mail?
>

> L DeerSlayer

"Everybody works, no one quits."