[Ansteorra] Question for SCAdian moving to the Houston area

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 09:31:25 PST 2007

Thank you Alden.  I'm a former real estate agent and
to be quite honest I could find undesirable
neighborhoods in every part of the Houston area.  I
also replied to Irina privately, but when I read Bors
reply I almost fell over.  There are some VERY nice
areas of NW Houston.  I live in Spring (and no it's
not specifically NW Houston) but there are some very
good areas in the southern part of Spring.  Let's not
forget that Willowboork is technically in NW Houston.
I certainly wouldn't call the Willowbrook area a high
crime area.

Maria