[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 09:43:33 PST 2007

I am going to go with the ... 'it depends' default answer most of us are
giving here.

I will take that a step further with a small definition of my own too. :)

I use the title and office when doing official business for the first and
may be second email if it gets that far. If there is a third, etc, I take it
off and just sign my persona name. If it gets personal. I switch it to my
personal email address but remain with the persona name. Now, if it get real
world personal I will switch it to my home address and sign it with my
normal every day name.

I actually was talking to a buddy on IM about this the other day. Long story
if anyone is interested. :)

Chiara