[Ansteorra] cute cartoon

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:40:44 PST 2007

Yeah...the Girl Scouts have the booth system down. Unfortunately, I can't
get a booth to save my life. You have to get them 'assigned' and I don't
have enough clout/connections to get one this weekend. If I do an
unauthorized booth I run the risk of getting my daughter's cookie credits
revoked. Almost every booth we have done we have sold over 100 boxes. If you
don't know my daughter, she can sell ice to eskimos. She helped hawk tickets
for the "fight a knight" booth at the local celtic festival for the Ffynnon
Gath group and I think those poor guys were more than worn out by the time
it was over!

Ysabeau