[Ansteorra] Question for SCAdian moving to the Houston area

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 15:00:16 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/22/2007 1:33:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
alden_drake at sbcglobal.net writes:

I caught  his humor.  Thus my astronaut comment.  :)

Alden

OH -that hurt, but no come back to the truth- seems we do have a large
amount of aggressive ladies abusing their boy friends, husbands and  acquaintances
lately.  Must be something in the water.  Any guys who  are into being abused
by the ladies- Welcome to the Loch.  ( Hit me, whip  me, make me write bad
checks)
Bors
http://www.aol.com.