[Ansteorra] cute cartoon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 23:52:06 PST 2007

On Feb 22, 2007, at 3:06 PM, medicfem at aol.com wrote:

> You can sign me up for two boxes of thin mints for Gulf Wars! I
> will pick them up in the Amazon camp Monday night?
>
> Less to carry, more to enjoy. Humm. A box of Girl Scout cookies
> could be a great dessert at War for Seawinds camp.
>
> Caley

My lady wife, Alina, who was the Event Steward for this last
Candlemas, gave out boxes of Girl Scout cookies as thank-yous to her
staff.

Maybe the Bryn Gwlad folks ought to keep that in mind when she
recovers from Candlemas and decides to autocrat another event. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com