[Ansteorra] Need fighters to test a new format

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Feb 24 15:17:13 PST 2007

Heilsa,

I will leave that decision up to you on the grill. Be aware that you
will need to take the usually precautions in regard to fire safety.
Plus, we still under drought conditions, as such extra care must be
taken when grilling.

People doing A&S are always welcome.

Ld Michael Kettering
Steppes Knight Marshal