[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 10, Issue 31

olaf gunnarson olafr_gunnarson at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 19:53:32 PST 2007

I concur with Sayyida Naima.  I have played this wonderful game on and off since 1989 and was awarded my AoA in Sept. last year and I am proud of my title.  We are a re-creation society and try to be period, titles of nobility would have been signed to each missive sent.  It is not arrogance that people sign their titles it is pride in their accomplishments.  I am also proud of the affilliations I have with my household and take pride in being a part of it.

  Lord Olaf Gunnarsson
  Kings Gauntlet of Ansteorra, Aaron II
  House Rhoadd

Naima <ladywolf89 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  people work hard for different things and my email
signature has it all

I busted my behind to get my title and award listed at
the end of my name

i post my arabic title because my persona is arabic
(sayyida is my title for "lady" not my first name)

I am a professional historian and historian for the
Barony of Bjornsborg

and i for one am proud of my small well earned titles
:)

Naima

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Historian
Barony of Bjornsborg
Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't!