[Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Sun Feb 25 15:11:03 PST 2007

Hi all,
Just wanted to take a moment and compliment the fine folks from the
Shires of Seawinds and Stone Bridge Keep for doing an excellent job
hosting Coastal Invasion.  The weather was perfect, the food prepared
for lunch and dinner was delicious, the fighters showed tremendous
spirit and enthusiasm and the hospitality was impeccable.  On the way
home, everyone in my group agreed it was a great weekend.  My
compliments also to HRM Romanius for his suggestion to put a few stakes
on the bridge battle.  It was decided that the losing side should serve
feast to the winning side.  After 3 hard fought matches, the 'debt' was
graciously paid as everyone enjoyed the fine meal prepared.  After the
spirits had been revived, both sides launched back into an afternoon of
enthusiastic fighting until the day drew to a close.  All in all, a fine
time for one and all.

With regards,
Sir Alexis