[Ansteorra] Fox Tail Tourny-Ladies Gallery

Susan Stallman bronwens at cableone.net
Sun Feb 25 21:04:32 PST 2007

Just a reminder to the Ladies who will be attending the Fox Tail Tourney.
We will have a Ladies Gallery, so bring favors and tokens to bestow an any
of the gallant fighters who might impress you.  The Ladies will be judging
the "Most Chivalrous" from each list, so be ready to inspire some impressive
displays.  I hope to see many of you there.  Each fighter must be sponsored
by a Lady of Ansteorra, so you may be approached by last minutes sign-ups.

Looking forward to the fun,

Bronwen