[Ansteorra] hello is there anyone out there

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Feb 26 08:48:45 PST 2007

> On 2/26/07, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:
> > I am not feeling good and I am a little down.  Could someone write me about
> sometime fun that you are doing.
> > Willow

Your Grace:

I and House Halfiras have been giggling like a bunch of giddy schoolgirls for a
couple of weeks now, about our preparations for a special Tea that we are
organizing for Northkeep's Castellan... we've already done a number of "work
nights," and are chatting on our email list, talking about 'froo froo
decorations', deciding on menu items, discussing gift baskets, planning
entertainment  (talking to musicians, dancers, a henna artist..), discussing
ornamentation, rose-water hand washings, invitations, etc...

And also gabbing about a Handfasting, also being held at Castellan...

It's a good day. :)  (Though I haven't tormented them yet with tales of the 12
dozen chocolate truffles I made yesterday for Gulf War... Apricot Brandy,
Strawberry Tequila Creams, Amaretto Delights, Mint, and Orange)

-zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya