[Ansteorra] Memorial Herb Garden at Gulf War Site

Catriona Uillemsdottir thistle_hammer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 27 06:53:05 PST 2007

Good Gentiles of Ansteorra,

The members of Al-Mahala have chosen to remember Guiliana Catarina De La Luna of Bjornsborg (Meghan Baxter) who passed away last year while at Gulf War by creating a Memorial Herb Garden in her name.  (We have obtained permission from King's Arrow Ranch to plant a permanent fenced in garden.)

We are asking for anyone who would care to donate a plant, any other type of gardening supply (potting soil, fencing, bricks, statues, etc.) and/or your time and efforts in planting and developing this garden of love to bring your donation down to Al-Mahala, all donations will be greatly appreciated.  Donations can be brought to the kitchen area of Al-Mahala and be left with Mistress Edwina, Da'ud or Catriona Uillemsdottir.

In Service,

Catriona Uillemsdottir