[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 10, Issue 50

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 03:42:21 PST 2007

Good sir,
  Could you tell us your name and where you live?
  gwyneth
  Bryn Gwlad

Agentleman2007 at aol.com wrote:
  I think you are right and should go with that and next time you have a
chance to get up in front of people as in court tell them because it shows the
respect for the other person if you use their title of lord, lady, ect... That
is where I get my feel of the dream when I here my title used because I can say
I earned that.