[Ansteorra] Lost & Found at Steppes 12th Night

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 07:28:40 PST 2007

Good morning all,

I hope that everyone had a great time at Steppes 12th Night and Kingdom
Eistefodd.  I know that the team that put it together is tired, but
recovering.  Thank you to all that helped out for all your hard work and
dedication to making this event a success.  I know that my Lord, Faelan will
be putting out his thank yous shortly.

Anyway,  I have a list of things that we found during clean up that have not
yet been brought to our attention that were missing.  I will more than
likely add to this list as thisis what I can remember loading into my car
off the top of my head.  So, if you are missing something, please let Faelan
or myself know.

Navy blue folding camp chair
Set of silverware with wooden handles
Wooden folding tray table
Folding stool with green and white stripes (Norris)
Late period gentleman's ensemble: tan, cream and olive green slops, doublet
and black velvet hat.
Two bamboo round baskets

Regards,

Constance