[Ansteorra] Online Reporting Clarification
Jean Paul de Sens
jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:15:30 PST 2007
In the emails regarding online reporting, I provided a link along with a
"you must log in" statement, and I've been notified that I was a bit unclear
about the process... sooo...
To use the online reporting for the marshallate:
1. If you do have an account set up on
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/ go to step #2. Otherwise go to
2. Point your web browser to :
3. On the left hand side of the screen, there should be a login text
box. Inside of it there should be a link labeled "Register". Click it.
You can alternatively just follow this link
4. Fill in the username (I recommend your SCA name or something
similar) and a email address, and a password.
5. Click the "send registration" button.
6. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration.
This might take a bit, as the Ansteorran server admin approves them.
7. When you receive the email, activate your account by clicking on
the link.This should also log you in. If it doesn't, go to step 8.
If it does go to step 9.
8. Log on from the http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/ page, using
the username and password you set up.
9. Once, logged in, the menu at the top will have a new item, titled
"Online Reporting". Drop down and select either the "Tournament Report" or
the "Monthly Report" for usage. The forms *should* (hopefully) be similar
enough to the paper ones that filling them out should be straightforward.
I hope that clears up any problems, and I apologize for not making the
process more clear earlier.
Sieur Jean Paul de Sens
"Everybody works, no one quits."
More information about the Ansteorra