[Ansteorra] linen material

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 15:04:40 PST 2007

I would love to buy some as well...please include me
if you can. Or if you would send me a link, that would
be appreciated as well. I know of several here that
could go through a bolt with me in no time...lol.
Let me know how wide and how much is left on this bolt
if any.
Thank you
Ldy Lucrezia ...of the Canton of Skorragardr

Message: 6