[Ansteorra] Gulf War XVI land, Steppes

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Tue Jan 9 20:40:05 PST 2007

          Greetings good gentles, all:

   It is said that important decisions cannot be made too late.  I never believed that, and you all have an important decision to make as soon as possible.  If you are planning on going on a splendid adventure to our neighboring Kingdom of Merides for Gulf Wars XVI, and camping with the brave and glorious Barony of the Steppes, then I need to know!!!!  As soon as possible!!!, if not before!!!
   I am the land coordinator for the Steppes at Gulf Wars, and will be compiling all of the information that is needed to reserve our parcel of land.  I need to know : 1) the size of your main tent and 2) any auxiallary structures you will have; 3) how many people in your group; 4) arrival date; 5) special needs (I'll try, no promises).  Make a note if you have a period looking tent, please.
   I will be posting to those who respond any news that may arise, and thank you very much for your cooperation.

            With best regards,  Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic
                                Steppes Land Coordinator
                                Gulf Wars XVI

It  sometimes  takes  longer  than one lifetime between knowing
what you ought to do and doing it.
Life  is  the  only  game in which the object of the game is to
learn the rules.
Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
*Ashleigh Brilliant*