[Ansteorra] King's Ranch Condition

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Thu Jan 4 18:54:24 PST 2007

        Good Gentles......

   Has anybody been to the Gulf Wars site yet this year?  And if so, what condition are the facilities in now.  Last year there were still many areas left damaged by Katrina.  What has been repaired/replaced/renovated??  Are there any prewar trips planned to work on the camping and bath areas?
   It is never too early (too late?) to ask!

         Hoping for better, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic
                            Ansteorra, Steppes

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*