[Ansteorra] Bonwicke's Twelfth Night Request

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 8 09:40:39 PST 2007

For all who attended the wondrous event that was Bonwicke's Twelfth Night and who took
pictures, I have a request. We are hoping to include a link to our website (bonwicke.org)
to a completely SCA-unofficial website of the majesty, frivolity and general festivity
that we partook of at Twelfth Night.

Please send as many or as few pictures of the day as you see fit (72 dpi resolution jpegs
will do nicely) to kainintepesa at yahoo.com and we will assemble a page devoted to the day.

I know I have a ton myself. Word of mouth isn't enough. We want people to see and lament
that they missed our glorius event! Or else have a place to go and remember us fondly.
;o)

Baroness Oriana
Twelfth Night Co-Steward

---

If I could go back in time, I would clone an army of Drs. Martin Luther King, Jr. I'm not sure the clones could achieve any more than the original, but the 50 extra days off from work would be nice.