[Ansteorra] BRYN GWLAD'S BARONIAL BARDIC COMPETITION

Alice Morrow Harris alicemorrowharris at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 10 14:25:37 PST 2007

On Jan 10, 2007, at 9:22 AM, Forsyth, Jennifer wrote:

> Good Lady -
>
> Thank you for your post regarding Candlemas. I was wondering if by
> chance, you had any further information on the Bardic Competition
> at this time?
>
> With kind regards,
>
> Signora Mea Passavanti
> Bard of Bonwicke
> in Glorious Ansteorra

Greetings From Alina Unto Vyvyanne & All,

The following is what will be posted to the Candlemas website on the
Bardic page.

BRYN GWLAD'S BARONIAL BARDIC COMPETITION
Competing bards are asked to present one original piece and one
period piece. Documentation is encouraged, but not required. A
special prize is offered for the most pleasing performance on Courtly
Love. The judges will be his Excellency, Baron Thomas and our very
special guest, Eleanor with her ladies.

Thanks,
Lady Alina