[Ansteorra] Safe Port of Call

Refr inn draumspaki ranger-fox at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 14 08:46:04 PST 2007

For speeds sake I am posting this to the list,
I am now in a safe place and waiting for the ice storm to pass over. Once the roads are passable I am planning to return Wichita Falls to retrieve Lord Il Dannach and Lady Isabella of Bordermarch and return them home if they are still in need of transport when this storm is over. If anyone has eyewitness information of road conditions for the following route please contact me off list  I-35 N, 380 W, and 287 N. This will help me expedite the return home of Dana and Jackie.
Thank You

In Service 
Refr inn draumspaki (Fox)
Puppy to Elizabeth Blackthorn

More information about the Ansteorra mailing list