[Ansteorra] coronation weather

Jolene Graves meraud at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 12 12:11:36 PST 2007

Has Burkburnett Community Center announced if it will be closed this
weekend? There was a similar weather situation a few years ago back east.
The event (a baronial elevation and investiture) had to be moved to a
private home since the site, a community center was closed due to the ice
storm. The group held the event anyway and I had at least one friend injure
his back when he fell on the ice.

Tadhg and I have our own driving story to tell about that event. It involves
an icy bridge, Tadhg in a velvet bliau and an 18 wheeler. Something I hope
to never experience again. As a matter of fact that was 13 years ago next
month.

Be safe and warm,
Lady Meraud