[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Sun Jan 14 18:40:49 PST 2007

Greetings Ansteorra!

After an "interesting" weekend, We have been assured the Ld iL Danach and Ldy
Isabella are on their way home tonight.  Daffydd and I were very happy to be
of the small assistance However, the real thanks must go to our Coronation
stewart, his Lordship Hans Faust.  He braved the nasty icy roads on Sat to drive
over 80 miles round trip to rescue these fine gentles and deliver them to us
safely.  His actions are to be appaulded and we are sincerely thankful to him.

Octavia and Daffydd
Frozen shire of Brad Leah
Greetings,

     It is with Happiness that report that Ld iL Danach and Ld. Isabella
(Dana and Jackie) are now in the safe hands of that wonderful Shire , Brad Leah.
   The Seneschal, Earl Daffydd and Lady Octavia have now picked them up from
Hosp. and  have taken them under their wings.