[Ansteorra] Reserve your Gulf Wars Land Now!

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Jan 15 14:58:01 PST 2007

Its cold, its icy, you can't go anywhere,  so it is time to do it.

Reserve your Gulf Wars Land Now!

You must be preregistered to reserve a camping space. If you do not
preregister in time you will only be allowed to camp in the Ansteorra
General area and not with your friends

Register now by mailing in the form or do it online.  Both can be
obtained at www.gulfwars.org.
IF registered by mail, all forms and fees must be mailed and post
marked no later than January 31st.
IF registered online, you must be registered no later then February
14th.

Once you pre-reg, you need to contact me and give me (for each
individual registered):

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Group Camping with
Tent size

You may also include your registration number if you have one to help
with tracking.

Each person only gets 15 x 15 feet of space for their use. That
includes all common spaces alloted to a camp area. We do not restrict
tent sizes, but please keep this in mind when choosing your tent and
how many people will be in it.

For those people who are camping in "permenant" land with their
group, I still need your info.  We use that information as a crosscheck
with the information we  get from the main staff  to make sure
everyone is there. This helps to eliminate issues at Troll.

If your group has a coordinator that will be arriving on site the first
day, please have them get in touch with me with information about
your group. This will also allow us to double check the information
before it becomes an issue at Troll or when directing people to camps.
I highly encourage the use of a group coordinator as it helps make
things to run smoothly.

If your group or the head of your "permanent" land group is in the
Southern Region of Ansteorra, send your information to me. You can
reach me at  elizabeth at crouchet.com. If you have further questions
you can also contact the general land steward at
Ansteorranland at gulfwars.org.

If you have previously contacted me but did not include complete
information, please resend that to me.

I look forward to seeing you all at the War.

Claire Shayhan
Southern Land Coordinator