[Ansteorra] ice ice baby

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 08:36:54 PST 2007

Here in McKinney the roads are dry, the cars have icicles, the trees
and plants are crystals, and the wind is so cold that I wore a
furlined hat plus a wool coat with the hood on and was still ice
cold by the time I got into my office.

My lawn if officially deader than dead ... gonna have to replant
next fall.

I strongly dislike the cold .. but it is not as bad as where hubby
is ... he is in Seattle. :D

Chiara