[Ansteorra] testing??

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 16:41:55 PST 2007

<<Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:52:09 -0600
From: Susan McMahill <sueorintx at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] testing??
To: "ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

I haven't gotten anything from any Ansteorran lists for a couple of days now. Anybody else having
difficulties?
Lyneya>>

Most of the lists seem to be a bit quite except for the branch lists (shires, baronies); perhaps
due to power or intermittent power outages, or just the fact that folks don't have time for the
leisure time on the web in the affected storm region.  You can always go online and check the mail
list archived directly to see if you have missed delivery to your provider for any posts.  I get
the digest on some of my lists, so if I need a fast response, I go online to view it rather than
wait for the digest.

Good luck, Hillary