[Ansteorra] Scribal classes at Gulf War - Teachers Needed!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 17:13:36 PST 2007

Greetings,
The deadline for turning in Scribal Class proposals for this year's Gulf Wars has been extended to
**January 29th** and no later in order to be in the site event publication.  Scribes Point classes
this year is to have an outside tent with tables, chairs and white board - plenty of space.

To date, only one (1) scribal class has been submitted. We need more SCRIBAL classes!! Please send
all requests to HL Katryne MacIntosh the Strange, of Gleann Abhann (see below) along with your
class specs. Remember that teaching classes (as well as charter painting) at Gulf Wars counts
towards your volunteer points.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet