[Ansteorra] A bit off topic, perhaps

Elizabeth Ellis weavedog91 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 20:34:01 PST 2007

Perhaps a local elementary school can help you locate chairs.  If they are not getting rid of some, perhaps they know a cheap source.  The chairs for 1st & 2nd graders are tiny!  I remember being able to swing my legs when sitting in one of those way back in 1st grade.....

  Corrinne

Here's the thing. We've built a Hall. And in the hall, amongst other
things is a Children's room. It's about the size of a small bedroom. So
I'm looking at trying to find some "smaller" chairs for them to use.

I'll add Goodwill to the list.

Thanks.

Gill