[Ansteorra] Burke- the weather prognosticator

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 10:02:21 PST 2007

Ok.  Well I've been looking at Intellicast.com and Weather.com and it's
looking like it's going to be above freezing this weekend up in Longview.
Looks to me like the weather between Houston and Longview will be rainy but
above freezing so should be ok coming up from the south.  That doesn't mean
anything to you who are coming from Oklahoma though.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
Maria Buchanan
Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate