[Ansteorra] Greetings from afar...

Jon Campbell joncampbell at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 18 18:32:14 PST 2007

Greetings from afar to the populace of the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra

                Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Diarmuid Ceolmhor.
I write from the Kingdom of An Tir and am writing to humbly request the help
of the populace of Ansteorra.  I am in the process of mapping the entire
Knowne World, and have recently added the Kingdom of Ansteorra to the map.
The current iteration of the map may be found here
<http://people.uleth.ca/~jon.campbell/index.htm> .  It does require the use
of Google Earth, also available from the same site.  I ask your assistance
as most of the place markers were only placed roughly and are probably in
totally the wrong place. If so, please email me off-list @
joncampbell at shaw.ca

I thank you for your time, as a final note, I will be unsubscribing to this
list as to avoid overloading my poor inbox. If you need to contact me at all
(corrections, compliments, complaints) please do so at the above address
(joncampbell at shaw.ca)

Yours In Service

Diarmuid Ceolmhor, AoA

Apprenticed to Mistress Cushag an Ellan Vannin

Shire of Windwyrm, Principality of Avacal, Kingdom of An Tir