[Ansteorra] Kings Round Table

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 12:00:20 PST 2007

<<Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:39:44 -0600
From: "Judie Willey" <littledragon0861 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Kings Round Table
To: ansteorra <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Is this still happening tomorrow or is being postponed due to weather as well?
--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes

My guess is that Round Table will happen this weekend.  The weather conditions are more optimal
for most of the kingdom to drive up to Longview, Tx, with expectations of rain predominantly.

If the Longview site were in the same threatening condition as the Coronation site, then maybe no
meeting this weekend...but that's not the case this time.   It's unfortunate that areas of the
kingdom are still under storm conditions and we will miss those members at Round Table; but there
have been many past occations where Houston is swamped with rain and flooding with no one making
it out to an event, but the event still goes on in Dallas.  However, if Round Table is to be
postphoned, many in the Stargate area will be on the road very soon, including me and it maybe too
late to stop our trek.

Hillary