[Ansteorra] Non-War Point Arts and Science Competitions at Gulf War

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 06:57:15 PST 2007

Greetings!

There is space available at Gulf War for non-war point
competitions during the week on Wednesday, Thursday
and Saturday.

We are looking for groups to SPONSOR those
competitions. Tables and a Pavilion on the Tennis
Court will be provided. Everything else is up to you
and the artsians who enter! Themed or Open to
Everyone? Judged or Populace Vote? Documentation?
Prizes? You decide!!!!!

Please submit your ideas to me by the end of the week,
including the time you'll need and when your group is
available to sponsor it and we'll choose one or two
competitions per day.

I know the deadline is short, but we'd like to include
this information in the site booklet and start
advertsing to give artisans time to prepare.

Lebewohl!
In Service,
Dame Clara von Ulm, OL