[Ansteorra] ISO a Cobbler (or a source for wide shoes)

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 20:41:53 PST 2007

Check out Nativearth (www.nativearth.com)  They offer a whole variety of custom built Period footwear, and I've been told they do a great job.  I just ordered a pair of Landsknecht "clown shoes" and am eager to see the final product.

  Wolfgang

ylwrose2 at juno.com wrote:
  Greetings to the gentles of Ansteorra

I have need of shoes for a late period men's persona. The gentleman in
question wears a short but very wide shoe that needs arch support.

Any help in this search would be greatly appreciated.

In Service,
Francesca