[Ansteorra] Quick! The Flit! OR, Amra Heads West (About 500 Miles)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:23:08 PST 2007

As of this evening, I have signed a contract (mundanely) that will take
me westward from my current temporary quarters in Kings Crossing
(Aethelmearc) to Vanished Wood (Middle).

Yes, this peripatetic Ansteorran gets to add another kingdom to his
range of experience.  Or another kingdom gets to a/b/u/s/e/ experience
what I have to offer.

(I start in Naperville IL on February 5th, pending something truly weird
blowing up underneath me between now and then.)

You Have Been Warned.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen