[Ansteorra] Upcoming Chirurgeon classes

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 12:04:53 PST 2007

 Greetings,

There are some upcoming chirurgeon classes I wanted to share with you all.

Bryn Gwlas's Candlemas - 02/03/07 - Chirurgeon 101 and 102
Jagermister - 02/17/07 - Waterbearing 101 and Chirurgeon 102
During Gulf Wars - There are several classes! Including Marshaling for Chirurgeons, RATT, Chirurgeon crew chief, Chirurgeon charting, waterbearing 101, CPR and First Aid.

Sign up for any of these classes here: http://www.chirurgeon.net/perl_unsecure/Training_select.pm

Fastest way to become a chirurgeon in this kingdom is to work Gulf Wars. It is a injury rich enviroment and we are always looking for new people to train.

Ansteorra, now is the time to take classes and be prepared for WAR!

I thank you,

Lady Eleanora Elizabeth Caley
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon of Training