[Ansteorra] ISO Leslie the Brown

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 15:49:50 PST 2007

<<Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:51:41 -0600
From: "Steve Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net>
Subject: [Ansteorra] ISO
To: <Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

I am looking to locate Leslie the Brown who registered their name and device in 1986. I am trying
to locateb this gentle in an effort to assist someone in Lochac in securing permission to conflict

with the device.

Thank you
Domhnall Dubh O'uairc

Domhnall,
I have not seen Leslie playing in the SCA since around 1990 or so.  As I recall, he lived in what
was Torre del Brazos, but often came up to Stargate for dance practice at UH.  Unless someone in
the Stargate/Loch area has kept in touch with him, I think your heraldic 'client' will find it
difficult to get a permission authorization, as I don't think Leslie has played for over a decade.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade