[Ansteorra] A MAJOR FUSTRATION!!!!!!!

Alix deBohun czarena_unrest at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 00:01:15 PST 2007

<quote>
am quite frustrated by the coment that David Whitehead said in his reply post which stated "ADD huh? You should...  oh look at the shiny object."
<end quote>

As someone with ADD, I find it hilarious actually. My mother in law found a shirt that says " You just don't understand, ADD is a serious condition that affects.... oh look a chicken!" I'm also going to say that there is about a 90% chance that David has ADD himself. Don't take people so seriously, life is too short. If you want to confirm it's a joke - take it offlist - don't curse at someone via a public venue.

Lady Alix deBohun