[Ansteorra] I have one thing to say about my last Post

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 08:37:56 PST 2007

There ya go... That one's a whole bunch better for a family oriented list like ours...
  But just for the record, I've got ADD also and I'd be willing to bet that more than half of us do. It's one of the reasons we can all so readily bond the way we all do. This truely is a society of like MINDED people. The only way I've been able to deal with it is to focus more and learn to laugh at myself and others along with it. It's a strong possibility that the person you're so hot with actually has it too. Catch me at an event sometime and we'll talk about it.
  Have a wonderful day and I hope you feel better, Elrique...

Joshua McCoy <myrddin at nerdshack.com> wrote:
  My apology to every one except for Mr. Whitehead. This apology is for the language that I used in my last post. I sould have said it to Mr. Whitehead in private. So in other words Mr. Whitehead you are still in lots of Dogy Do Doo with me.

From,
Joshua