[Ansteorra] I am sorry for every thing.

David Whitehead talrath2002 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:47:20 PST 2007

Josh,  we welcome all with a desire to learn to our little family.
Like all families we will have our disagreements and even knock down
drag out fights. This does not mean that you are not welcome. Please
stop apologizing you are forgiven. It is time to move on to happier
topics.  There are several events between now and gulf wars that will
give you ample opportunity to meet and greet people.  Don't forget
about your local group who will help you get started.  Above all else,
remember to have fun.    ~Wolfie