[Ansteorra] Marshalling pole challenge

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Jan 30 22:32:21 PST 2007

Remember, we were talking about RAPIER marshal staves here. Let me point
out that I can -- and DO -- use a hardwood stick for parrying on the
rapier field. So, it is legal to fight with it but not to marshal with
it. Seems kinda pointless huh?

Beside, I already know the REAL reason for this rule...it provides the
armored fighters with a ready source of free rattan. ;-)

Dore