[Ansteorra] linen material

Lady Valkyrie lady-valkyrie at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 5 08:33:48 PST 2007

I know of a very good online linen source - if you order 100 yards at a time
- last time I checked it was 4.00 a yard for unbleached OR snow white Irish
linen.  I have been looking for someone to go in on it with me because I
don't need more than 10 or 20 yards, but not many people showed interest...

Kris